Requests by Telephone
Derry Medical Center and Londonderry Family Practice will refill all authorized prescriptions through our voicemail system. Follow these easy steps:
- Call our Main number 603-537-1300 and select the office where you are normally seen.
Option 3 for Londonderry
Option 4 for Derry
- Listen for the prescription refill prompt and leave all of the requested information.
Any missing information could cause a delay in getting your prescription refilled promptly.
- Allow 24 to 48 hours (excluding weekends), for your refill to be processed by one of our nurses.
Please notify us of any refills at least 2 to 4 days before your prescription is due to run out. We also ask that you remind your provider of any refills during any office visit.
Important to remember:
- All prescriptions must be current (within the last 3 months) to be considered for a refill.
- Please check with your pharmacy before calling our office to check on the status of your refill.
- You will not receive a call from our nurses unless there is a question about your refill.
Requests through the Patient Health Portal
Patients of both Derry Medical Center and Londonderry Family Practice can request prescription refills by logging in to the Patient Health Portal.