Medical Links & Information
We always encourage patients and families to discuss specific concerns with their health care provider. We have, however, collected some resources on this website that you may find helpful for more general information.
Please note that although we believe these sites to be helpful, they are developed and maintained by other organizations. We do not control the information or presentation of any material on those sites, and consequently do not necessarily condone or endorse any particular information, viewpoint, or opinions they present.
- American Academy of Family Physicians – The American Academy of Family Physicians is the national professional association of family doctors. This website contains information for both patients and providers.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – A site maintained by the CDC, CDC.gov is one of the major components of the Department of Health and Human Services.
- Family Doctor.org – A site containing consumer information for the whole family.
- Medline Plus – MedlinePlus brings together authoritative information from the National Library of Medicine, the National Institutes of Health (NIH), and other government agencies and health-related organizations.
- WebMD – provides valuable health information, tools for managing your health, and support to those who seek consumer information.